Leave a Legacy of Peace
Where to Start
As with any financial planning, it is wise to consult with professionals you trust. Read about our plans and opportunities from below. If you would like to know more about Gary Tzu’s Foundation, or just like to tell us your experience with Gary Tzu Foundation then drop an email or contact us by phone.
If you like to include the Gary Tzu Foundation in your will or living trust then do use our full legal name, The Gary Foundation. You and your lawyer may find the following information helpful:
“I give to the Garyu Tzu Foundation, an Oregon non-profit corporation with offices in Canada, (the sum of ____________) (all or _______ percent of my residual estate) to be used for general purposes.”
You can name the Gary Tzu Foundation as a recipient of your IRA, retirement plan, bank or brokerage account, life insurance policy. To change recipient form contact with your plan or policy administrator. For below check the bank or brokerage accounts details:
Legal Name: The Paradoxica Institute
Address: Paradoxica Institute 1424 Cedar St Nelson, BC V1L 2E9, Canada
Telephone: 1-800-817-042, 1-800-817-0420
- One must be 70 ½ or older.
- One can transfer up to $100,000 per year. Married people can each use their own accounts.
- A gift will count toward your required minimum distribution, if not yet taken.
- A gift will not be taxed for federal tax purposes.
- One cannot claim an income tax charitable deduction.
- Your IRA manager should send your gift directly to
Paradoxica Institute 1424 Cedar St Nelson, BC V1L 2E9, Canada